Engineered for 100 years of service life
Product Type: Dual-Wall
ECOFLO®100 is an industry first: a high density polyethylene pipe containing a minimum of 40% recycled HDPE and engineered to provide a 100 year service life.
It offers material performance exceeding the requirements of AASHTO M294 or ASTM F2306, and is the ideal choice for high-volume watertight gravity-flow drainage applications where an environmentally-conscious product is in demand.
ECOFLO100 can be ordered with bell and spigot ends which are manufactured to meet ASTM D3212 watertight laboratory test requirements.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase ECOFLO®100.
- Engineered blend of high density polyethylene material containing 40% minimum recycled content.
- Engineered to meet 100 year service life protocol.
- Watertight integral bell and spigot coupling system.
- Bell and spigot is verified to ASTM D3212 10.8 psi laboratory test.
- Lightweight, easy to handle, and easy to cut in the field.
- Full offering of standard and custom fittings.
- Bell and spigot allows for quick and easy installation reducing costs while increasing efficiency.
- Low Mannings value allows for greater flow capacity and reduces sediment or debris build-up.
- Lightweight and easy field manipulation saves time, labor, and allows for the use of smaller equipment
Some sizes may be special order.
- ASTM F 2306: Standard Specification for 12” – 60” (300 – 1500 mm) Annular Corrugated Profile-Wall Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Fittings for Gravity-Flow Storm Sewer and Subsurface Drainage Applications*
- AASHTO M 252: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Drainage Pipe*
- AASHTO M 294: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, 300 – 1500 mm*
- ASTM F 477: Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe
- ASTM D 3212: Standard Specification for Joints for Drain and Sewer Plastic Pipes using Flexible Elastomeric Seals
* with the exception of the 40% recycled content