Single-wall coils with geotextile wrap
Product Type: Single-Wall
Prinsco’s GOLDLINE® Gravel-less Leachbed Pipe (GLP) is ideal for on-site waste management because it’s much more economical and efficient than conventional gravel-filled systems. When installed according to manufacter’s specifications, GOLDLINE GLP® pipe delivers unparalleled performance and years of trouble-free usage. It is available in easy-to-handle 10 and 20 foot lengths and requires a much smaller trench than conventional gravel-filled systems meaning lower equipment costs and less installation time.
GOLDLINE® with geotextile wrap is great for projects involving fine soil or flowable particles of soil. It comes with a non-woven, seamed sleeve or a knitted polyester continuous seamless sleeve.
Fabric should not be used when installing in heavy soils (such as clay or loam) because it will inhibit water from entering the pipe.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to learn more about GOLDLINE® GLP.
This unique product is a combination of strong, corrugated polyethylene tubing and durable geotextile fabric. The geotextile wrap creates a greater soil/effluent contact area for faster absorption and offers the durability necessary to provide trouble-free installation and operation.
- Combines strong, corrugated polyethylene tubing with durable geotextile fabric.
- Creates greater soil/effluent contact for faster absorption.
- Resists rot, mildew, chemicals and insects.
- Easy-to-handle lengths and requires smaller trenches than gravel-filled systems.
- Saves on equipment cost and installation time.
- Gold stripe, which is easily seen through the fabric, serves as an alignment reference.
- Has holes 120º off the top alignment stripe, allowing for an area below the sludge to settle, extending the life of the system.
- Offers a built-in Lock-Fast® coupler.