Stormwater Quality Unit
Standard and customized units
Product Type: Dual-Wall, Stormwater Treatment
As part of Prinsco’s water management product portfolio, we offer stormwater treatment solutions designed to remove debris collected in runoff including, trash, sediment, oils, and other suspended solids.They are a cost-effective alternative to heavier reinforced concrete units and can be installed quicker with smaller equipment, allowing further cost savings
Prinsco offers some standard units to meet common project criteria, and can also assist you in sizing a custom solution to most cost-effectively meet your performance requirements. Please talk to your sales representative for availability in your region.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase Stormwater Quality Unit.
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Features:
- Independently tested = assured performance.
- Total suspended solids removal exceeds 80%.
- Removes 80% oil and grease.
- Removes floatables and trash.
- Unit is lightweight and easy to install using minimal labor and equipment.
- Access risers allow for easy inspection and maintenance of containment chambers.
- Compatible with Prinscos pipe and accessories.
- Efficient, with no moving parts, resulting in trouble-free operation.
AquaShield Water Treatment Solution Features:
- Hydrodynamic Separator
- Course Sediment, Debris & Oil Removal
- Greater than 80% TSS Removal at 110 microns for Treated flow rates
- Treated flow rates up to 30 cfs
- Customizable to fit project needs
- Sizes available from 2.5’ to 13’ diameter
- Swirl Concentrator & Filtration bed – treatment train solution
- Fine-grained sediment, nutrients, heavy metals & oil removal
- Greater than 90% TSS Removal at 60 microns for Treated flow rates
- Filtration Bed Loading at 20 gpm/sf
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Sizes:
AquaSwirl™ Hydrodynamic Separator:
See your AquaShield sales representative for customized solutions.
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Standards:
- ASTM F 2306: Standard Specification for 12” – 60” (300 – 1500 mm) Annular Corrugated Profile-Wall Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Fittings for Gravity-Flow Storm Sewer and Subsurface Drainage Applications
- AASHTO M 252: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Drainage Pipe
- AASHTO M 294: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, 300 – 1500 mm Diameter
- ASTM F 477: Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe
- ASTM D 3212: Standard Specification for Joints for Drain and Sewer Plastic Pipes Using Flexible Elastomeric Seals
AquaShield™ Stormwater Quality Unit Approvals:
- New Jersey Center for Advanced Technology (NJCAT) verified
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Projection Certification (NJDPT)
- Washington Department of Ecology approved (WADOE)
- California State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) approval of AquaSwirl for projects requiring full trash capture