Stormwater Quality Unit
Standard and customized units
Product Type: Dual-Wall
As part of Prinscos water management product portfolio, our Stormwater Quality Unit (SWQU) is designed to treat stormwater to remove debris collected in runoff including, trash, sediment, oils, and other suspended solids.
The Prinsco SWQU offers an extremely cost-effective alternative to heavier reinforced concrete units and can be installed quicker with smaller equipment, allowing further cost savings.
Prinsco offers standard units to meet common project criteria, however, we can assist you in the sizing of a custom SWQU to most cost effectively meet your performance requirements.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase Stormwater Quality Unit.
- Independently tested = assured performance.
- Total suspended solids removal exceeds 80%.
- Removes 80% oil and grease.
- Removes floatables and trash.
- Unit is lightweight and easy to install using minimal labor and equipment.
- Access risers allow for easy inspection and maintenance of containment chambers.
- Compatible with Prinscos pipe and accessories.
- Efficient, with no moving parts, resulting in trouble free operation.
- ASTM F 2306: Standard Specification for 12” – 60” (300 – 1500 mm) Annular Corrugated Profile-Wall Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Fittings for Gravity-Flow Storm Sewer and Subsurface Drainage Applications
- AASHTO M 252: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Drainage Pipe
- AASHTO M 294: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, 300 – 1500 mm Diameter
- ASTM F 477: Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe
- ASTM D 3212: Standard Specification for Joints for Drain and Sewer Plastic Pipes using Flexible Elastomeric Seals