Water Quality Units
Standard and customized units
Product Type: Dual-Wall, Stormwater Treatment
As part of Prinsco’s water management product portfolio, we offer stormwater treatment solutions designed to remove debris collected in runoff including, trash, sediment, oils, and other suspended solids. They are a cost-effective alternative to heavier reinforced concrete units and can be installed quicker with smaller equipment, allowing further cost savings. Prinsco offers standard water quality units and The Preserver™ by Momentum Environmental.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to learn more about Water Quality Units.
- Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit:
- • Independently tested = assured performance.
- • Total suspended solids removal exceeds 80%.
- • Removes 80% oil and grease.
- • Removes floatables and trash.
- • Unit is lightweight and easy to install using minimal labor and equipment.
- • Access risers allow for easy inspection and maintenance of containment chambers.
- • Compatible with Prinscos pipe and accessories.
- • Efficient, with no moving parts, resulting in trouble-free operation.
- The Preserver™ by Momentum Environmental:
- • Affordable stormwater treatment
- • Enhanced removal of suspended sediment
- • Suppress scour and retain captured sediment
- • Capture and retain floatable pollutants
Contact your Prinsco sales representative for technical details or more information.
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit:
The Preserver™ by Momentum Environmental:
|Product Number||Product Type||Pipe Diameter||Allowable Peak Flow|
|D15||Dissipator||0″ – 15″||20 CFS|
|D21||Dissipator||16″ – 21″||35 CFS|
|D27||Dissipator||22″ – 27″||60 CFS|
|D36||Dissipator||28″ – 36″||100 CFS|
|D48||Dissipator||37″ – 48″||175 CFS|
|S15||Skimmer||0″ – 15″||20 CFS|
|S21||Skimmer||16″ – 21″||35 CFS|
|S27||Skimmer||22″ – 27″||60 CFS|
|S36||Skimmer||28″ – 36″||100 CFS|
|S48||Skimmer||37″ – 48″||175 CFS|
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Standards:
- ASTM F 2306: Standard Specification for 12” – 60” (300 – 1500 mm) Annular Corrugated Profile-Wall Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Fittings for Gravity-Flow Storm Sewer and Subsurface Drainage Applications
- AASHTO M 252: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Drainage Pipe
- AASHTO M 294: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, 300 – 1500 mm Diameter
- ASTM F 477: Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe
- ASTM D 3212: Standard Specification for Joints for Drain and Sewer Plastic Pipes Using Flexible Elastomeric Seals