Stormwater Quality Unit
Standard and customized units
Product Type: Dual-Wall, Stormwater Treatment
As part of Prinsco’s water management product portfolio, we offer stormwater treatment solutions designed to remove debris collected in runoff including, trash, sediment, oils, and other suspended solids. They are a cost-effective alternative to heavier reinforced concrete units and can be installed quicker with smaller equipment, allowing further cost savings. Prinsco offers standard stormwater quality units and a wide selection of products from Hydro International.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase Stormwater Quality Unit.
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Features:
- Independently tested = assured performance.
- Total suspended solids removal exceeds 80%.
- Removes 80% oil and grease.
- Removes floatables and trash.
- Unit is lightweight and easy to install using minimal labor and equipment.
- Access risers allow for easy inspection and maintenance of containment chambers.
- Compatible with Prinscos pipe and accessories.
- Efficient, with no moving parts, resulting in trouble-free operation.
Hydro International Hydrodynamic Separator Units
Hydro Downstream Defender® Features:
- Strong performance data & regulatory approval
- High flow through a small footprint
- High trash and TWW capture with little washout
- Low headloss
- Tailwater or tidal conditions
Hydro First Defense® Features:
- Hydrodynamic vortex separator
- Easy installation
- Easy maintenance
- Targets TSS and trash
Hydro International Filter Unit
Hydro Up-Flo® Filter
- High rate filter
- Targets fine TSS, trash, hydrocarbons, nutrients and total metals.
Contact your Prinsco sales representative for technical details or more information.
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Sizes:
Hydro International Stormwater Quality Unit Sizes:
|DSD-4||4′ DOWNSTREAM DEFENDER SYSTEM|
|DSD-6||6′ DOWNSTREAM DEFENDER SYSTEM|
|DSD-8||8′ DOWNSTREAM DEFENDER SYSTEM|
|DSD-10||10′ DOWNSTREAM DEFENDER SYSTEM|
|DSD-12||12′ DOWNSTREAM DEFENDER SYSTEM|
|FD-3HC||3′ FIRST DEFENSE HIGH CAPACITY|
|FD-4HC||4′ FIRST DEFENSE HIGH CAPACITY|
|FD-5HC||5′ FIRST DEFENSE HIGH CAPACITY|
|FD-6HC||6′ FIRST DEFENSE HIGH CAPACITY|
|FD-8HC||8′ FIRST DEFENSE HIGH CAPACITY|
|HDS-0408||4’X8′ HYDRO DRYSCREEN BAFFLE BOX|
|HDS-0612||6’X12′ HYDRO DRYSCREEN BAFFLE BOX|
|HDS-0814||8’X14′ HYDRO DRYSCREEN BAFFLE BOX|
|HDS-1016||10’X16′ HYDRO DRYSCREEN BAFFLE BOX|
|HDS-1220||12’X20′ HYDRO DRYSCREEN BAFFLE BOX|
|UFFRM-4||4’UP-FLO FILTER ROUND MANHOLE|
|UFFRV-0608||6’X8′ UP-FLO FILTER RECTANGULAR VAULT|
|UFFRV-0613||6’X13′ UP-FLO FILTER RECTANGULAR VAULT|
|UFFRV-08.513||8.5’X13′ UP-FLO FILTER RECTANGULAR VAULT|
|UFFRV-1513||15’X13′ UP-FLO FILTER RECTANGULAR VAULT|
Prinsco Stormwater Quality Unit Standards:
- ASTM F 2306: Standard Specification for 12” – 60” (300 – 1500 mm) Annular Corrugated Profile-Wall Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Fittings for Gravity-Flow Storm Sewer and Subsurface Drainage Applications
- AASHTO M 252: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Drainage Pipe
- AASHTO M 294: Standard Specification for Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe, 300 – 1500 mm Diameter
- ASTM F 477: Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe
- ASTM D 3212: Standard Specification for Joints for Drain and Sewer Plastic Pipes Using Flexible Elastomeric Seals
Hydro International Regulatory Approvals for Stormwater Treatment:
- Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) Canada
- Washington State Technology Assesment Protocol – Ecology (TAPE) for Pretreatment
- Virginia Department of Ecology BMP Clearinghouse
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- St. Louis Metropolitan Sewer District
- California Water Boards Full Trash Capture
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Quebec Ministry of the Environment