Dual-wall high performance (HP) corrugated polypropylene pipe
Product Type: Dual-Wall HP
GOLDPRO Storm™ is a dual-wall high performance (HP) corrugated polypropylene pipe. The combination of our engineered materials and watertight joint design result in a high performance pipe solution that is ideal for critical stormwater management applications.
GOLDPRO Storm is perfect for projects where structural integrity, joint performance, installation efficiency, and overall quality are critical to your success.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase GOLDPRO Storm™.
- Engineered blend of polypropylene material ensures maximum service life and maximum performance
- Increased pipe stiffness results in greater installation security and reduces installation induced damage
- Increased beam stiffness helps to hold true grade when site conditions vary unexpectedly
- Joint performance is enhanced to maximize the field service performance and less site conditions related sensitivity
- The industry proven dual-wall design ensures reliable and consistent long term performance
- Lightweight and easy field manipulation saves time, labor, and allows for the use of smaller equipment while contributing to a safer working environment
- Fittings to meet your specific needs and reduce field fabrication and costly structures
Some sizes may be special order.
- ASTM F 2881: 12 to 60 in (300 to 1500mm Polypropylene (PP) Dual-Wall Pipe and Fittings for Non-Pressure Storm Sewer Applications
- AASHTO M 330: Polypropylene Pipe, 300- to 1500-mm ( 12- to 60-in.) Diameter
- ASTM D 3212: Standard Specification for Joints for Drain and Sewer Plastic Pipes using Flexible Elastometric Seals
- ASTM F 477: Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe