Product Type: Dual-Wall
Goldflo® provides unsurpassed performance for stormwater conveyance and management. It is designed and manufactured with state-of-the-art methods ensuring maximum material performance and maximum structural performance.
Plain End Dual-Wall
Goldflo plain end dual-wall is a high density polyethylene plastic pipe manufactured to the stringent requirements of AASHTO M294, AASHTO M252 and ASTM F2306, ensuring you receive a quality, high performance product. Goldflo is available with a soil tight joint configuration in 4″- 36″.
Integrated Bell & Spigot Dual-Wall
Goldflo with the integrated bell and spigot ends are manufactured to the most stringent requirements of AASHTO M294 or ASTM F2306, along with the ASTM D3212 watertight laboratory test requirements, making it ideal for projects where low cost, high installation efficiency, high product quality, and maximum watertight performance are critical.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to learn more about GOLDFLO®.
- Manning’s n value of 0.012 allows for greater flow capacity and reduces sediment or debris build-up.
- Full offering of standard and custom fittings to meet your specific needs and reduce field fabrication and costly structures.
- Several joining options allow for quick and easy installation reducing costs while increasing efficiency.
- HDPE material is completely resistant to rusting, corrosion, and deterioration.
- Lightweight and easy field manipulation saves time, labor, and equipment
Goldflo with Watertight Integral Bell and Spigot Specific Features
- Watertight integral bell and spigot coupling system allows for quick and easy installation reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- Bell and spigot verified to ASTM D3212 10.8 psi laboratory test.
- Bell and Spigot allows for quick and easy installation reducing cost and increasing efficiency.
|4″ – 36″
|Integral Bell and Spigot
|4″ – 60″