Plain end dual-wall pipe
Product Type: Dual-Wall
GOLDFLO® is high density polyethylene plastic pipe manufactured to the stringent requirements of AASHTO M294 and ASTM F2306, ensuring you receive a quality, high performance product. GOLDFLO® is available with a soil tight joint configuration in 4″- 36″ and with a watertight joint configuration in 4″- 60″ as GOLDFLO WT®.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase GOLDFLO®.
- Available in perforated and non-perforated configurations.
- Smooth interior – Manning’s n value of 0.012 allows for greater flow capacity and reduces sediment or debris build-up.
- Full offering of standard and custom fittings to meet your specific needs and reduce field fabrication and costly structures.
- Several joining options allow for quick and easy installation reducing costs while increasing efficiency.
- HDPE material is completely resistant to rusting, corrosion, and deterioration.
- Lightweight and easy field manipulation saves time, labor, and equipment.
- H-20 & H-25 Load Capacity: 1′ of cover for 12″-48″ pipe. 18″ of cover for 60″ pipe.