Product Type: Dual-Wall
Prinsco’s Goldflex® is a flexible dual-wall pipe that has revolutionized the installation of agricultural drainage mains. It feeds directly from a stringer to a plow boot, vastly increasing installation speed and improving safety.
Goldflex® G2 is the second generation of this innovative product and has been re-engineered based on years of rigorous testing and customer insights. The result is the industry’s most tested, highest performing flexible dual-wall on the market.
It’s the Gold Standard.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase GOLDFLEX®G2.
Goldflex® G2 Benefits
- Fast installs – 60% faster than dual-wall sticks
- Dual-wall – offers optimum flow rates
- Trenchless – increases safety
- Less labor & equipment
- Ideal for high water table areas
- More flexible – 65% more than original | 17% more than competition
- Stronger – 40% stronger original | 16% stronger than competition
- Easier handling – less curling off the stringer
- Easier coupling – less force needed to join ends
- Increased structural performance – more confidence
|Diameter (in.)||Perforation||Number||Nominal Length|
|8″||Perforated w. Sock||8GF825SF-FLEX*||825′|
|12″||Perforated w. Sock||12GF320SF-FLEX||320′|
|15″||Perforated w. Sock||15GF190SF-FLEX*||190′|
Most factory boots designed to install large diameter single wall pipe can be used to install Goldflex® G2 of the same diameter. A minimum 50-inch bend radius is recommended to minimize the forces on the pipe as it moves through the boot. More specific boot dimensions are referenced in Prinsco’s Goldflex® G2 Installation Guide.