Product Type: Dual-Wall
Goldflex® G2 flexible dual-wall pipe has revolutionized the installation of agricultural drainage mains. It feeds directly from a stringer to a plow boot for a trenchless installation that vastly increases speed and improves safety.
As pioneers of flexible dual-wall, Prinsco continues to push the industry forward by leading the creation of a first-ever ASTM standard for flexible dual-wall pipe.
Our Goldflex gold standard of quality has now become ASTM F3390.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to learn more about GOLDFLEX®G2.
Goldflex® G2 Benefits
- Meets ASTM F3390
- Fast installs – 60% faster than dual-wall sticks
- Dual-wall – offers optimum flow rates
- Trenchless – increases safety
- Less labor & equipment
- Ideal for high water table areas
- More flexible – 65% more than original | 17% more than the competition
- Stronger – 40% stronger original | 16% stronger than competition
- Easier handling – less curling off the stringer
- Easier coupling – less force needed to join ends
- Increased structural performance – more confidence
|Diameter (in.)||Perforation||Number||Nominal Length|
|8″||Perforated w. Sock||8GF825SF-FLEX*||825′|
|12″||Perforated w. Sock||12GF320SF-FLEX||320′|
|15″||Perforated w. Sock||15GF190SF-FLEX*||190′|
- ASTM F 3390: Standard Specification for 3″ – 24″ (75mm – 600mm) Lined Flexible Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe for Land Drainage Applications
Most factory boots designed to install large diameter single wall pipe can be used to install Goldflex® G2 of the same diameter. A minimum 50-inch bend radius is recommended to minimize the forces on the pipe as it moves through the boot. More specific boot dimensions are referenced in Prinsco’s Goldflex® G2 Installation Guide.