Product Type: Dual-Wall
Prinsco’s GOLDFLEX® is a flexible dual-wall pipe that is revolutionizing the installation of agricultural drainage mains. It can feed directly from a stringer to a plow boot, vastly increasing installation speed and improving safety by eliminating extra equipment, extra crew and the need for trenching.
Over a million feet in the ground:
Prinsco has been developing GOLDFLEX® since 2012 in response to our customer needs. To date, we have over a million feet of GOLDFLEX® in the ground and continue to fine-tune details that make our flexible dual-wall the best, most proven pipe on the market. See our press release.
12″ Goldflex® G2
Goldflex G2 is the second generation of this innovative product and has been re-engineered based on years of rigorous testing and customer insights. The result is the industry’s most tested, highest performing flexible dual-wall on the market.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase GOLDFLEX®.
Flexible Dual-Wall Benefits
- Installs up to 60% faster than dual-wall sticks
- Trenchless installation increases safety
- Less labor & equipment in the field
- Ideal for high water table areas
12″ Goldflex® G2 Benefits
- 65% more flexible than original Goldflex & 17% more flexible than the competition
- 40% stronger than original Goldflex & 16% stronger than the competition
- Easier handling – less curling off the stringer
- Easier coupling – less force needed to join ends
- Safer installation – less manual handling
- Increased structural performance – more confidence
|Diameter (in.)||Perforation||Number||Nominal Length|
|8″||Perforated w. Sock||8GF825SF-FLEX*||825′|
|12″ G2||Perforated w. Sock||12GF320SF-FLEX||320′|
|12″ G2||Narrow Slot||12GF320NS-FLEX||320′|
|15″||Perforated w. Sock||15GF190SF-FLEX*||190′|
*G2 coming soon
Most factory boots designed to install large diameter single wall pipe can be used to install GOLDFLEX® of the same diameter. A minimum 50-inch bend radius is recommended to minimize the forces on the pipe as it moves through the boot. More specific boot dimensions are referenced in Prinsco’s GOLDFLEX® Installation Guide.