Prinsco’s GOLDFLEX™ is a flexible dual-wall pipe that is revolutionizing the installation of agricultural drainage mains for farmers and contractors. It offers all the performance of our dual-wall sticks but installs up to 60% faster. It feeds directly from a stringer to a plow boot, vastly increasing installation speed and improving safety by eliminating extra equipment, extra crew and the need for trenching.
The future of dual-wall:
• Installs up to 60% faster than dual-wall sticks
• Dual-wall configuration offers optimum flow rates
• Trenchless installation increases safety
• Less labor & equipment in the field
• Ideal for high water table areas
“This 2,000 feet probably would have taken us almost an entire day with rigid dual-wall, and we’re going on less than 3.5 hours to do 2,000 feet now (with GOLDFLEX)”
– Jordan Warne, Meyer Services
GOLDFLEX™ flexible dual-wall boot requirements:
Over the last three years, over one million feet of GOLDFLEX has been installed by our customers. Using those experiences, we’ve created this simple plow boot design to help you gear up for your first install. Contact your sales representative or reference GoldFlex Installation Guide for more information.