Recycled dual-wall aeration
Product Type: Dual-Wall
ECOAIR is a dual-wall, high density polyethylene plastic pipe containing a minimum of 75% and up to 100% recycled HDPE. It is perforated for maximum air flow, making it the perfect solution for grain storage and preservation applications. Its dual-wall design provides the durability to withstand extreme grain pile heights and its high recycled content makes it the most environmentally friendly aeration pipe on the market today.
Contact your Prinsco sales rep to purchase ECOAIR.
- Engineered blend of high density polyethylene material containing 75% minimum recycled content.
- Lightweight, easy to handle, and easy to cut and manipulate on-site.
- HDPE material is extremely durable and resistant to deterioration.
- High performance green aeration.
- Dual-wall design promotes maximum airflow for maximum aeration.
- Pipe contains enlarged perforations.
- Available with a full range of accessories including fittings, caps & screen mesh.
The industrys only dual-wall pipe engineered for grain aeration containing a minimum of 75% recycled HDPE. The most durable, green solution available today!
|Diameter||Number||Nominal Length||Perf. Style||Hole Dia. Inches|
|Diameter||Hole Dia. MM||Rows||Perf. Pattern||Perfs/Ft.|
|Diameter||Perfs/M||Average Perf In2/Ft||Inlet Area CM2/M|
- ASTM F 2648: Standard Specification for 2 to 60 inch [50 to 1500 mm] Annular Corrugated Profile Wall Polyethylene (PE) Pipe and Fittings for Land Drainage Applications